Best Steak Marinade for Grilling
The Best Steak Marinade for Grilling is made from simple ingredients that produce big flavor.
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing non-creamy
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar red or white
- 1 tbsp lemon juice juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper ground
- 1/2 cup water
Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk well to combine.
While grilling brush or spoon onto beef.
Grill to desired doneness. Comfirm internal temperature with a meat probe.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 490mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg