Chilled Green Bean Salad
Chilled Green Bean Salad is filled with vegetables and sweet and tangy flavor. It makes a perfect side salad or relish for weeknight meals or Sunday dinners.
- 1 can corn shoe peg, small can
- 1 can peas baby peas, small can
- 1 cup green beans french-style
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pimento small jar
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar white or apple cider
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Chop celery, onion, and green pepper. Set aside.
To make dressing add sugar, vinegar, and olive oil to a pan and heat over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add all ingredients to a covered dish.
Pour dressing over vegetables in a covered dish. Stir vegetables until uniformly mixed.
Refridgerate four hours or until chilled through.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 597IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg